The Bush House
The Bush House prides itself on being different from other lodges in Madikwe Game Reserve. The actual lodge itself has been transformed from an old farmhouse into the inviting establishment we find today. The lodge provides an intimate setting and personal touch from the owners. This 4- star luxury bush lodge is located on the western side of Madikwe Game Reserve encourages guests to enjoy the relaxed informal atmosphere.
The Bush House has six en- suite rooms available, of which 4 have private verandas’ overlooking the natural beauty of Madikwe. All rooms form part of the main lodge and are in easy walking distance of the facilities of the main lodge. Rooms are elegantly furnished and feature percale bed linen and soft towels. Each room comes with the following amenities:
- Air- conditioning and fans
- Coffee and tea facilities
- Separate baths and showers
- Cell phone signal for emergency calls
There are a variety of activities to try your hand at during your stay at the Bush House:
- Indulge in a game of cricket or soccer on our large lawn
- Two daily game drives are available to guests. You will be able to enjoy delicious sundowners on this malaria- free safari
- Walk through the private nature trail and explore the wildlife one does not get to see during your typical game drive
Your stay at the Bush House offers the following facilities:
- Lounge at the pool for the day while the staff take care of all your needs
- Enjoy the one of a kind underground waterhole viewpoint which is available to use 24 hours a day
- Underground hide that overlooks the waterhole. This is a great feature for photographers and wildlife lovers alike.
We offer exclusive rates which are highly competitive and individually calculated. Please contact us for your personal quote.
Our consultants have first- hand experience at The Bush House and look forward to assisting you with your holiday.