The luxurious Jamala Madikwe Lodge is managed by its owners themselves, who aim to make your stay personal and unforgettable.
This Royal Safari Lodge merges colonial style elements with African aspects and offers an incomparable journey in the savannas of the Madikwe area.
The five luxury villas at Jamala Madikwe provide guests with a private retreat, ensuring personal service and intimate facilities like an exclusive rim-flow pool, separate outdoor showers and wooden decks overlooking the bushveld and the Jamala waterhole.
All suites are equipped with:
- A spacious bathroom
- Detached lounge and bedroom
- Private- viewing deck
Daily morning and evening game drives attended by our expert guides give you the chance to explore the wildlife of the Madikwe area while you relax in the comfort of our game vehicles.
Other activities provided in the Jamala Madikwe Lodge :
- Wet your appetite with our famous menu created by the award winning chef; Nico Verster
- Relax in your own private swimming pool
- Enjoy a sundowner on your exclusive wooden deck
- Swimming Pool
- Exclusive cuisine prepared by our renowned chef
- Laundry Facilities
- On-site Parking
- A Shuttle for transfers between the lodge and the landing spot
We offer exclusive rates which are highly competitive and individually calculated. Please contact us for your personal quote.
Our consultants have first- hand experience at Jamala Madikwe and look forward to assisting you with your holiday.
Luxury Lodges rates range from R4000 upwards per person per night sharing.